The Fuzz has been thrashed and flipped by Szymon Godziek and proved itself in the racing environment, taking podiums at major DH events worldwide. It's been ridden at the WC by UR Team riders like George Brannigan, Kye A'hern, and many other fast boys on a national level. From 2018 the frame has been constatntly improving and through the years undergone a major overhaul which includes revised geometry (yes... longer, lower, slacker!), chain stay lengths proportional to the frame size and adjustable reach thanks to the special eccentric headset. The Fuzz frameset comes fitted with the new FOX Performance X2 shock.
- truly modern DH geometry: low, long and slack
- 4-bar Horst link suspension w/ a fair amount of antisquat
- progressive leverage ratio curve
- suspension is immune to brake jack
- shock is tucked away near the BB for low center of gravity
- 1.5’’ head tube with reach adjustable offset cups
- CS lengths now proportional to the frame size for a perfectly balanced ride
- neat gusset connecting the top tube with the seat tube
- available in two sizes
- FOX Performance Float X2 shock
Rear wheel travel: short CS: 202mm (7.9") / long CS: 206mm (8.1")
Tubes: Custom formed AL6061-T6 + AL6066-T6 custom formed and butted tubes, double pass welding in all critical areas, MAX bearings in all pivots
Rear shock: FOX Performance Float X2 shock, 9.5”x3.0” (240x76mm), mounting hardware: front 30 x 8 mm, rear 22.2 x 8mm
Cable routing: internal or external cable routing option
Head tube: semi-integrated 1.5" EX56/EX56, head tube length 120mm (4.7"), standard and off-set headset included (+8, -8mm)
Steerer tubes: fits forks with standard 1-1/8" steerer tubes
Rear hub: rear hub 157x12mm, rear axle included
Disc brake: PM180 disc brake mount
BB: threaded 83mm with ISCG-05 mounts
Biggest chainring: up to ~38t
Rear derailleur: removable hanger included
Front derailleur: not compatible
Seat post/clamp: 30.9mm / 34.9mm, CNC alloy seat post clamp included
Max tire: 27.5 x 2.6"
Weight (w/o shock): ~3.65kg
Note on sizing: we recommend the M size for riders up to 182cm, and the L size for riders over 180cm.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Actual colours and design may vary slightly from the images on the website.